Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Hello Fall!










Hello Fall! I used to dread this season when I was a teacher because it meant my vacation was over. Now that I stay home I have learned to really appreciate the little things. Cool mornings, big comfy sweatshirts with flipflops, apple cider, changing colors, homestyle cooking and fun holidays.




Fall also brings a busy time for photographers. Everyone starts thinking about those holiday cards they want to send out. My new website has been up for about a month and I already have over 1,000 hits! Woo Whoo! Crazy. Thank you to all of you who are sharing me with your family and friends. Business is great!




CMP holiday special will be announced soon along with my Christmas card gallery. Every year I offer a large variety of cards. This year I am simplifying the process a bit and offering my custom cards froml ast year with the new additions to this year. They are awesome!




Halloween is coming - Bring your costume to the shoot for some pictures all dressed up.




Here is some favorites from August




No comments: