Monday, January 28, 2008

Happy Belated New Year!






Wow this poor BLOG has been a little neglected. Sorry to all of you who were anxiously awaiting an update. (just kidding).


Happy New Year everyone. I hope your Christmas was full of wonderful memories. I had a wonderful time with my family. It has been nice to have some downtime to just be lazy with the kiddos. Perfect time for me to get sick majority of the time. During my break I have photographed 2 weddings and a sweet little newborn. New years was spent in the middle of no where - the desert. Although I found a beautiful little treasure called The Penacles. (picture as shown). I actually read a wonderful book. Redeeming Love by Frances Rivers. I haven't enjoyed a book since ... well not sure when. The last books I have read were in my classroom at the 5th and 6th grade level. So to say it's the best book I have ever read might not do it justice. I am no Oprah but if your looking for a good one I highly reccomend it.

Ok as to the little rumor circulating...I am not going any where. Some people have heard that I am closing up shop. Simply not true. I am not taking as many appointments this spring as I do in the fall but that's it. Still here and loving what I do. So if you are interested in making an appointment take a look at the calender and shoot me an email. I will work on keeping this BLOG updated . Hope you are all well.








Kori

No comments: