Wednesday, May 14, 2008

CMP Summer Updates

Here are some new changes and updates for you.

1. New 10 day ordering policy!!! - (don't flip out)

I know we recently changed it to 90 days but that is not working. I am blaming this on my computers. All 3 are maxed out and there is not enough room to work. So we are solving this issue with a 10 day ordering policy for all pictures before they are archived. This way you are ordering your pictures and actually getting them when it is still current in your life. I know this will be a shock to you but I know it will be better for everyone in the long run. You can do it!


2. New Family sitting fee price - $200

Family shoots are usually twice as long and require a lot more from everyone. This package includes the DVD sideshow. So how do you define family? That's a tough one. I have decided that anything more then two children is twice the work so we will go with that So a family shoot can be defined as a family including parents up to 7 people or more then two children.


3. Fall Reservations: Yes I am already getting inquiries about fall shoots. My calender is not yet up so I am now taking fall reservations. I will be creating a couple packages including Christmas cards. At this time I have not finalized those details. If you now that you want to reserve a spot then shoot me an email and I will add you to the reservation list. Once the calender is ready those on the list get first pick of the dates. So time to think ahead!


4. I will be taking the month of August off . Too Hot for pictures anyways!

Thanks for all the support everyone. I love working with all you.

Here are some pictures from a conference I was at in April.



No comments: